-->

[FREE] SCANIA TOURING ETS2 MOD


*untuk artikel bahasa Indonesia, silahkan klik link ini

Author Says:
Here, i'm going to release this mod. Firstly, I wanna tell you that this mod has not finished yet, actually this mod is almost done. I gave everything to be able to finish this mod quickly. Unfortunately, my computer wont boot and I still have to go to college (finish my semester). So I cant keep this mod in my google drive anymore. It would be better if release this soon.





Here the link

And here the skinpack for this mod

Hope you can donate to me for keeping my spirit to update this.

Author: Muhammad husni
Dealer: Scania
Compatible with ETS2 version 1.31

Source: Youtube Muhammad Husni

>>> Thanks for coming. Please kindly follow n subscribe my account. <<<
Instagram 1: @danangpuspito

Instagram 2: @ibslivery
Youtube: Danang Puspito

2 Responses to "[FREE] SCANIA TOURING ETS2 MOD"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel